We are an independent family enterprise with a strong international orientation. Part of our philosophy is building reliable, long-term partnerships with our customers and suppliers.
What we are
What we do
As specialists in this field of cable management systems we concentrate on the following four strategic business segments:
- Conduits and Ductings for Electrical Installations
- Lightning Protection and Earthing
- Trunking Systems, Cable Routing and Mounting Material
- Assemblies for Construction Sites and Low Voltage Engineering
What we aim for
Our priorities are controlled and sustainable growth and to maintain our leading position in selected sales markets - by deliberate investments, elaborated innovations and further improvement of our high quality products.
Code of Ethics
Dietzel GmbH is a registered participant of the United Nations Global Compact since March 2011.Dietzel Univolt adheres to a corporate mission which encompasses the ten UN Global Compact principles. We believe that professional excellence and our striving for customer satisfaction, highest quality standards, mutual business partnerships, and staff development are intrinsically tied to a corporate code of ethics. Within our scope of influence we follow and uphold The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, The International Labour Organization's Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, The Rio Declaration on Environment and Development, and The United Nations Convention Against Corruption.
1. We support the protection of human rights.
2. We ensure that we are not complicit in the abuse of human rights.
3. We respect the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
4. We uphold the elimination of forced and compulsory labour.
5. We commit to the effective abolition of child labour.
6. We stand for the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
7. We support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
8. We undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
9. We encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
10. We will work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.