Sustainability and Environment
Austrian Eco Label for Dietzel LSF0H/HFT products
The "Austrian Ecolabel" was created in 1990. This label provides the general public with information on the environmental impact of goods that arises from their production, usage and disposal. We at Dietzel Univolt are proud to be the first producer of electrical conduits to be awarded the Eco Label for our LSF0H/HFT products.
Our LSF0H/HFT products
- are antimony free
- fully comply with REACH regulations
- do not contain any forbidden substances listed in RoHS
LSF0H conduits are chlorine free, halogen-free, flame retardant, temperature resistant and 100 % recyclable.
Investments in the environment
As a member of the United Nations Global Compact
- we support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- we encourage the development and diffusion of environmental friendly technologies
- we undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
A company-wide program is run to reduce the consumption of energy and the use of water in order to preserve natural resources. Where applicable we use post-consumer waste, thus reducing the amount of plastic waste.